We are dedicated to saving the lives of Miniature Schnauzers and Schnauzer mixes. Our mission statement is: No Schnauzer left behind.
Adoptable Animal Types & Adoption Fees
Schnauzer Rescue of Cincinnati has the following adoptable animal types available:
All of their adoptable animals are spayed/neutered prior to adoption, current on all DHPP/FVRCP and Bordatella vaccines, microchipped, and if age appropriate, all of their animals are rabies vaccinated.
– submitting an application
– review of references and or vet check
– Home visit done by one of our volunteers.
– A meet and greet with the dog once approved
– adoption if meet and greet goes well.
We also have a 10 day return policy, as indicated in our adoption contract.
My Furry Valentine Participation
Schnauzer Rescue Cincinnati will be attending both days of the My Furry Valentine Main Event. They will bring some adoptable dogs but will not conduct on-site adoptions. You can learn more about their adoptable animals by using the contact information below.
Use the links and information below to learn more about Schnauzer Rescue Cincinnati and view their adoptable pets.
- Website: www.schnauzerrescuecincinnati.org
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (937) 572-2042
- Adoption Application: Click Here to Complete an Adoption Application
- Address: 1930 King Richard Parkway, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342