Lucky Tales Rescue is a community focused non-profit organization. Our goal is to save and protect unwanted animals by educating the community, adopting to responsible homes, and providing lifelong support for our adopters. With love and determination we ensure proper placement by matching animals with appropriate forever homes and helping the animals start their own lucky tale. Our rescue is made up of a group of dedicated volunteers who focus on a better quality of life for the animals whose lives we touch. Our volunteer group is our rescue family; we operate and conduct ourselves just like a true family would. Our hope is that through education and support we can prevent animals from being abandoned and left alone in shelters.
Adoptable Animal Types & Adoption Fees
STAF has the following adoptable animal types available and their adoption fees are as follows:
- Puppies: $250
- Dogs: $200
All of their adoptable animals are spayed/neutered prior to adoption, current on all DHPP/FVRCP vaccines, microchipped and if age appropriate, all of their animals are rabies vaccinated.
1. Submit an Application for Adoption by using the form below, downloading and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending the form through the mail to PO Box 6694 Florence, KY 41022.
2. Our Adoptions Committee will review your application to ensure a good fit both for the dog and your family. We will also check your personal references as well as your vet reference. If you haven’t done so already, please call your vet to give permission for your records to be released to us.
3. Once we have reached all of your references, we will be in touch with you to schedule a home visit/meet and greet! This part of the process is to ensure that the dog is the best fit for your family! Also, if you have other pets, this gives us the opportunity to observe how they react to one another!
4. If all goes well with the home visit, we will finalize the adoption!!
My Furry Valentine Participation
Lucky Tails will be attending My Furry Valentine Main Event on both days and they will bring some adoptable puppies and dogs, and will NOT conduct on-site adoptions. If you are interested in adopting from Lucky Tails you can complete and submit an adoption application before My Furry Valentine. You can learn more about their adoptable animals by using the contact information below.
Use the links and information below to learn more about Lucky Tails and view their adoptable pets.
- Website: http://www.luckytalesrescue.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @LuckyTalesRescue
- Phone: (859) 363-6177
- Adoption Application: http://www.luckytalesrescue.org/adoption-application.html